Enhancements to date (includes OpenID integration).

zkim

Jul 14, 2010, 3:43:21 AM7/14/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hey All-

Enhancements to date
==================

Major:

1. OpenID integration. If you've signed up prior to this push you'll
need to migrate your account, which can be done on the log in / sign
up page. It's a big change, so please report any bugs you find and
I'll fix them asap. Feedback also welcome.

2. Added copyright and licensing information based on Stu Halloway's
suggestions.

Copyright and license is added to places docstrings and source are
shown. The copyright and license defaults to "&copy; <your library
name>. See <your library url> for copyright and licensing details."
If you've got a library on ClojureDocs.org and would like something
more specific, drop me a line. If you're waiting for your libs to
show up (sorry Heinz!), I'll get to them asap.

Also, examples and comments added are now licensed under the Creative
Commons CC 0 (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/).
Sounds good to me, but if you have any concerns please post them on
the discussion group, or send me an email.

Minor:

1. Added trammel lib.
2. Switched Clojure source links from the rhickey repo to the clojure
repo.
3. Fixed old-style urls showing up on search pages.
4. Fixed display of incorrect usage strings when arglists contain
destructuring.
5. Fixed broken links on lib pages.
6. Moved examples section above source section on var pages.
7. Switched to fixed-width font for docstrings.
8. Fixed comments being added under the incorrect user.

I'm going to keep rolling through the mailing list and UserVoice
items, but feel free to voice your comments and concerns here, on the
discussion group.

-Zack

Brian Gianforcaro

Jul 17, 2010, 5:35:38 PM7/17/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group

Just FYI, your openid implementation fails when using my OpenID
provider.

I was using "http://openid.claimid.com/myiduser"

The hand off to login goes ok, but then I get thrown back to
clojuredocs with the message:

We couldn't find your account based on your OpenID provider url you
entered (http://openid.claimid.com/myiduser).
If you'd like to create a new account please fill in the information
below.

I've been using this provider for at least 3 years, so I'm assuming
it's a problem on your end?

Love the site, awesome tool

Thanks,
- Brian

zkim

Jul 17, 2010, 5:46:29 PM7/17/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hi Brian,

That's actually the correct operation, I'm assuming that it's your
first time logging into clojuredocs, so the site asks for a nickname
and email address you'll use when adding / updating content.

Now that I'm reading the copy again, it is confusing.

It really should read:

"We couldn't find a ClojureDocs account by that OpenID provider (<oid
url>). If this is your first time logging into the site, please enter
a nickname and email to use when adding / updating content on
ClojureDocs below:"

Let me know if this clears up the confusion, and I'll update the copy.

-Zack

Brian Gianforcaro

Jul 17, 2010, 11:18:48 PM7/17/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Zack,

That worked great, sorry for the confusion.

Zachary Kim

Jul 18, 2010, 2:05:37 AM7/18/10
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Great, I'll update the copy. -Zack