Possible clojuredocs.org interruptions tonight.

zkim

Oct 20, 2010, 12:03:08 AM10/20/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hey all,

Just a heads-up, but In about an hour I'll be rolling ClojureDocs over
to the beta. There are some complex migrations in this update, so the
site may be down for a bit. Feature-wise, library versioning,
prettified urls are in, site redesign, API changes, and a few others
are in.

I'll post again tomorrow with the official update.

Thanks, Zack.

Tim Berglund

Oct 20, 2010, 12:05:23 AM10/20/10
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Zack,

Sweet! Thanks for all your work on this.

Tim

Zachary Kim

Oct 20, 2010, 12:19:16 AM10/20/10
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Hah, thanks.  Can't take credit though, there are a ton of people that have had a hand in this.  I'll have to give proper credit in the near future.