Enhancements to date (Jul 22, 2010)

zkim

Jul 22, 2010, 5:29:41 PM7/22/10
to ClojureDocs.org Discussion Group
Hey All,

Major
======

Quick Ref for Clojure Core
* With short descriptions: http://clojuredocs.org/quickref/Clojure%20Core
* Vars only: http://clojuredocs.org/quickref/varsonly/Clojure%20Core

I've adapted Johannes Friestad's quick ref for use on the ClojureDocs
site. The first draft of this adaptation is up. As of now the 'short
descriptions' are just the first 70 or so characters from the
respective docstring. I'm planning on adding the ability for users to
edit these short descriptions, but I may hold off on that until the
management tools are in place. As always, comments are appreciated.

Minor
======
* Updated copy on login page to reduce confusion.
* Added 'Top Contributors' section to index page.
* Added an rss feed for recently updated items.
* Now forcing fixed-width fonts for all input areas (examples /
comments) in all browsers.
* Added general welcome message pointing toward this group and the
UserVoice forum.
* Removed private vars.
* Added descriptive titles to lib / ns / var pages.

I think that was everything. I'm going to move on to versioning while
waiting to see if there's any feedback on the quick ref.

Thanks, Zack.