Problem with font increase/decrease in CCW from master

21 ikustaldi
Joan irakurri gabeko lehen mezura

adrians

irakurri gabe,
2015(e)ko eka. 27(a) (02:27:29)15/6/27
Hartzailea: clojured...@googlegroups.com

When I try to use Ctrl+ +/Ctrl+ = to increase/decrease the Clojure editor font, I see the editor resize the font as it should. The problem is that the font used in the preferences dialog is also increased in size, unintentionally.

Should I log issues in github or do you prefer to see them here, Laurent?

Using Eclipse 4.5, Windows 8.1

Laurent Petit

irakurri gabe,
2015(e)ko eka. 27(a) (03:12:25)15/6/27
Hartzailea: clojured...@googlegroups.com,clojured...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Well, YMMV. This zoom plugin is specifically targeting "presentation mode", when you need to very quickly adapt the font size that is projected to the screen/wall.

Good news: this is a plugin, so you can very easily play with it.

First step: clone it into your ~/.ccw/ folder:
mkdir -p ~/.ccw/ccw-ide
cd ~/.ccw/ccw-ide

Second step: "Alt+U I" in eclipse to automatically import the plugin as a project in your workspace. This will also open a repl view connected to the nrepl server embedded in eclipse.

Third step: the fun begins!

Envoyé avec Mailbox

Laurent Petit

irakurri gabe,
2015(e)ko eka. 27(a) (16:25:58)15/6/27
Hartzailea: clojured...@googlegroups.com,clojured...@googlegroups.com
Please don't hesitate to report your progress with User Plugins as I suggested. I'm very interested in getting feedback

Envoyé avec Mailbox

adrians

irakurri gabe,
2015(e)ko uzt. 1(a) (00:54:56)15/7/1
Hartzailea: clojured...@googlegroups.com

Commenting out org.eclipse.jface.dialogfont in font-prefs-keys stops the preferences dialog font from being changed, so that's all I need. Thanks for making it so easy to mess around with Eclipse, Laurent.

Laurent PETIT

irakurri gabe,
2015(e)ko uzt. 1(a) (01:59:44)15/7/1
Hartzailea: clojuredev-users