Clojure 1.8 vs ccw

Luc Prefontaine

Apr 8, 2016, 12:36:09 PM4/8/16
to clojured...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a strange behavior in a new project. I specified Clojure 1.8 as a dependency but no repl shows up until
I explicitly connect to it otherwise it fails expiring. But when I finally connect, then Clojure 1.7.0 shows up.

No trace of 1.7 in my project.clj or anywhere I can think of.
I have some older projects that migrate w/o any problems to 1.8.

Maybe it's obvious what I did wrong but I have not created a new project from scratch for a while.
1.7.0 is used by nrepl but I cannot see where this occurs.

Or I may be too old for this shit anyway... :)

Thank you,
--
Luc Préfontaine

SoftAddicts inc.
Québec, Canada
Mobil: +1 (514) 993-0320
Fax: +1 (514) 800-2017

Rabat, Maroc
Mobil: +1 212 6 98 00 64 47

Luc Prefontaine

Apr 11, 2016, 12:28:29 PM4/11/16
to clojured...@googlegroups.com
Answered myself, I disabled lein as the launcher and use the Java launcher...

Luc P.