No autocompletion under Eclipse neon

Goldritter

Jul 23, 2016, 4:31:31 AM7/23/16
to counterclockwise-users
Hi,

I upadated yesturday to Eclipse neon on my Linux and Windows Systems.
Since this updates the autocompletion does not work anymore. Everytime I use CTRL+Space I get a *beep* or error tone (depending on the system) and no suggestions are shown.
This happens in the REPL and in the Editor.

If I use Eclipse Luna or Mars the autocompletion works properly.

Does anybody has the same problems?

Laurent PETIT

Jul 23, 2016, 6:31:19 AM7/23/16
to clojuredev-users
Maybe another issue due to incompatibilities ... I already had to make a release for the REPL ...

Eclipse team has removed some compatibility code for Eclipse 3 deprecated related APIs, so I'll probably have to investigate and do another release.

I'm quite busy atm so I'll do my best but no guarantee on any ETA.

Laurent Petit

Laurent PETIT

Jul 23, 2016, 6:31:30 AM7/23/16
to clojuredev-users