Lein version

JPatrick Davenport

Jan 7, 2016, 6:05:39 PM1/7/16
to counterclockwise-users
I tried running the latest template project from re-frame within the CCW. It fails to run with an issue about lein needing to be 2.5.3. I have that installed locally. How to I move up the version in CCW?

Thanks,
JPD

Laurent PETIT

Jan 9, 2016, 8:33:26 AM1/9/16
to clojuredev-users
Hello,

The "new project from leiningen template" wizard uses the embedded leiningen at the moment. So for this particular feature, A new version of CCW, upgrading the leiningen embedded version, is required.
Note that for other features (repl start from leiningen, etc.), CCW can use the leiningen jar that can be specified in the Preferences (Clojure > General).

I intend to release a new version of CCW, with  minor fixes (including this one), in late January.

Can you file an issue in github (laurentpetit/ccw) for this specific need of upgrading the embedded Leiningen?

Thanks,

-- Laurent

Laurent Petit