CCW from master has problems with dark editor theme

adrians

Jun 27, 2015, 2:08:58 AM6/27/15
to clojured...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laurent,

I switched to CCW on the master branch, but the Clojure editors now seem to have a problem if you set the editor background to black (it remains white except for the line number columns). Do you know if anything's changed wrt colors in the latest source?

Thanks

Laurent Petit

Jun 27, 2015, 3:24:36 AM6/27/15
to clojured...@googlegroups.com, clojured...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adrian,

Yes there has been a refactoring wrt the management of the colors in the editor, which I haven't conducted but code reviewed - apparently not seriously enough to detect the regression, sorry about that.

Can you file an issue on github, and we'll look at it before releasing V0.32.0?

Thanks for the report,

Laurent

Envoyé avec Mailbox

Laurent PETIT

Jun 27, 2015, 6:49:40 PM6/27/15
to clojuredev-users
Hello,

A tentative fix has been delivered to the master branch.
--
Laurent Petit

adrians

Jul 1, 2015, 12:14:07 AM7/1/15
to clojured...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Laurent.

The fix seems to work except for a small area that remains white despite setting a black background. This is a one character wide column between the section showing line numbers and the main editor area.