Foreground color in the REPL view

16 visningar

Steffen Dienst

oläst,
31 juli 2015 09:10:042015-07-31
till counterclockwise-users
Hi,

does anyone know how to change the foreground color of the REPL? I use a dark theme which makes black text pretty much impossible to read. Please see this screenshot. I tried all colors under "Colors and Fonts", "Text Editors", "Clojure->Editor" as well as windows specific color theme settings. I can't get the foreground color changed.

Help?

Steffen

Laurent PETIT

oläst,
1 aug. 2015 19:48:182015-08-01
till clojuredev-users
This is clearly an issue we'll try to address ASAP.

Can you please file a proper issue for it in the bug tracker? https://github.com/laurentpetit/ccw/issues/new

Laurent Petit

Steffen Dienst

oläst,