Clojure 1.9.0-alpha14 is now available.
Try it via
- Leiningen: [org.clojure/clojure "1.9.0-alpha14"]
1.9.0-alpha14 includes the following changes since 1.9.0-alpha13:
- NEW `into` now has a 0-arity (returns ) and 1-arity (returns the coll you pass)
- NEW `halt-when` is a transducer that ends transduction when pred is satisfied. It takes an optional fn that will be invoked with the completed result so far and the input that triggered the predicate.
- CLJ-2042 - clojure.spec/form of clojure.spec/? now resolves pred
- CLJ-2024 - clojure.spec.test/check now fully resolves aliased fspecs
- CLJ-2032 - fixed confusing error if fspec is missing :args spec
- CLJ-2027 - fixed 1.9 regression with printing of `bean` instances
- CLJ-1790 - fixed error extending protocols to Java arrays
- CLJ-1242 - = on sorted sets or maps with incompatible comparators now returns false rather than throws