[JOB] [US/CA/Fully Remote] Cisco is looking for a Clojure / Distributed Systems Programmer

Timothy Baldridge

Apr 26, 2021, 1:31:37 PM4/26/21
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Cisco is looking for a Clojure developer to join our malware analysis
group: Threat Grid. We manage data produced by dynamic analysis of
malware and provide a wide variety of REST services to our clients.
Seeing as we deal with around 700k samples a day, and maintain a
dataset of 400TB, we are never short of interesting problems.

Location: Canada/US, 100% remote, team is 100% distributed
What we are looking for: Advanced Clojure experience or distributed
systems (preferably both)
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits, yearly bonus, RSUs

In 2020 Cisco was named #1 on the World’s Best Workplaces list by
Great Places to Work and Fortune Magazine for the second year in a
row! The Threat Grid project at Cisco has an excellent balance of the
agility of a startup combined with the resources of a large
corporation.

More information : https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/1322623