Remote Role - Clojure Software Engineer - Comcast

abhishek rawat

Jun 20, 2024, 6:28:30 PM (12 days ago) Jun 20
to Clojure
Hello Clojure Community :)
Trust all is good at everyone's end.

My name is Abhishek, a recruiter with Pyramid Consulting, Inc. a leading staffing organization. We have a position today as Sr. Software Engineer; someone having experience in Clojure and AWS for one of our clients Comcast. This is 100% remote. If interested, kindly help me with your most updated resume. Also, I can be reached at abhishe...@pyramidci.com.

If you can take out 5 mins, from your busy schedule, I would highly appreciate that.
Please ignore, if anyone is not interested. I don't mean to inconvenience anyone here.

Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Client: Comcast
Location: Remote eastern time
Duration: Long Term Project

Must Have Skills:

Clojure (must have) and ClojureScript (Must have)

AWS Services - SNS, SQS, EC2, S3, etc

Microservices

PostgreSQL

Kafka or kinesis

Knowledge in other JVM – Java, Scala, Kotlin, etc.

 Bonus skills: -

Redis, ELK, Telegraf, Grafana

HashiCorp stack (Nomad, Consul, Vault, Terraform)

React