Clojure at the JVM Languages Summit

Stephen C. Gilardi

Sep 27, 2008, 7:03:30 PM9/27/08
to Clojure

Rich Hickey

Sep 28, 2008, 11:36:13 PM9/28/08
to Clojure

On Sep 27, 7:03 pm, "Stephen C. Gilardi" <squee...@mac.com> wrote:
> Clojure appears to have been well received at the JVM Languages Summit.
>
> Congratulations and well done, Rich!

Thanks. The summit was really fantastic - so many interesting and
smart people and lots of great presentations and conversations. Left
me exhausted and a bit MIA here, which I'm afraid will continue
through my talk Monday at the Boston Lisp Group:

http://fare.livejournal.com/134108.html

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Back on the case Tuesday...

Rich

Allen Rohner

Sep 30, 2008, 2:17:58 PM9/30/08
to Clojure

> Thanks. The summit was really fantastic - so many interesting and
> smart people and lots of great presentations and conversations. Left
> me exhausted and a bit MIA here, which I'm afraid will continue
> through my talk Monday at the Boston Lisp Group:
>
> http://fare.livejournal.com/134108.html
>
> Looking forward to seeing some of you there!
>
> Back on the case Tuesday...
>
> Rich

Looks like your Boston Lisp group presentation was well received:
http://xach.livejournal.com/191581.html

Is there video for either the JVM or Boston talk yet?

Allen

Rich Hickey

Nov 20, 2008, 3:32:10 PM11/20/08
to Clojure