Clojure data science community update - Aug. 2022 - Kira McLean

Daniel Slutsky

Aug 3, 2022, 2:54:36 AM8/3/22
to Clojure

This Scicloj community update by Kira McLean is clarifying the intent of some current community efforts around Clojure & Data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63-KGa3Flac

Among other things, it is telling how Scicloj is gradually opening up to address not only Clojurians, not just programmers, but also "people with data" of various backgrounds.

Kira's Clojure Data Cookbook is reviving some past documentation projects, and is such an important step in the direction we need, I think.