Are there Clojure meetups in NYC?

Lawrence Krubner

Jul 30, 2022, 10:15:35 AM7/30/22
to Clojure
So, I just recently got back to going out to gatherings, post-pandemic. I live in New York City. I logged into Meetup.com, for the first time in 3 years, and I discovered that it is a ghost town. 99% of all the Meetups are gone. I am a bit heartbroken about this. It used to be there were 3 or 4 good tech meetups every night, now there are not even 1 a week. And who knows how long it will be before that scene comes back?

Anyway, I'm curious if anyone knows of any Clojure gatherings that are, perhaps, not listed on Meetup.com? Anything at all happening in the region, perhaps at the universities?

I want to emphasize that I have no interest in online videos or webinars. I'm strictly asking about in-person meetings.