Clojure 1.9.0-alpha9 is now available.
Try it via
- Leiningen: [org.clojure/clojure "1.9.0-alpha9"]
1.9.0-alpha9 includes the following changes since 1.9.0-alpha8:
- NEW clojure.spec/assert - a facility for adding spec assertions to your code. See the docs for *compile-asserts*
for more details.
- clojure.spec/merge - now merges rather than flows in conform/unform
- clojure.spec.test/instrument now reports the caller that caused an :args spec failure and ignores spec'ed macros
- clojure.spec.test - `test`, `test-fn`, `testable-syms` renamed to `check`, `check-fn`, and `checkable-syms` to better reflect their purpose. Additionally, some of the return value structure of `check` has been further improved.
- clojure.core/Throwable->map formerly returned StackTraceElements which were later handled by the printer. Now the StackTraceElements are converted to data such that the return value is pure Clojure data, as intended.