Clojure monolith experience report - Reddy Kapil : Clojure-Asia (01/23) Online Meetup

Clojure Asia

Jan 17, 2023, 10:06:23 AM1/17/23
to Clojure
Hello my fellow Clojurians! :) Let's start the year of 2023 with a bang!

We will be having another #clojure-asia Online Meetup for the month of January! :)

@kapil from Helpshift will be giving a talk on his experience working with a Clojure monolith! Please let him know any possible questions/topics you would like him to cover. Feel free to let him know here or via twitter https://twitter.com/KapilReddy/status/1611625565798146048

Date: 28th January 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 1330-1500 SGT (0530-0700 UTC)

Please fill up the signup form:
https://forms.gle/FM2kHV1FN5TAzZxi8x