Clojure team / Open to new projects

Marek Rinko

Feb 16, 2023, 10:07:39 AM2/16/23
to Clojure
Hi, fellow Clojurians,

At Flexiana.com, we are open to new projects again.

We've been working on Clojure projects for the past six years and have helped create some pretty cool stuff. For the last two years, for example, we have been working with  Reifyhealth.com - Reify Health is a healthcare technology company that uses Clojure to develop their platform, which helps to connect healthcare providers with the latest research and clinical trial information.

Our Tech-stack:
Clojure, ClojureScript (re-frame, reagent), Golang, Scala, Haskell, Ruby, Java, JS, Node.Js, Angular, React,  AWS, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, NoSQL, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB and others.

Our Clojure Projects:
www.Starcity.com, www.Crossbeam.com, www.ReifyHealth.com, www.BareSquare.com, www.Data42.de

We're currently on the lookout for a long-term project or cooperation again and would love to chat about any exciting opportunities. We like to stick with projects for a while, usually between a year and two years.

As a team, we're great at working independently or in close cooperation with your core team and are always in communication through Slack. We have regular stand-ups, plannings, demos, and other meetings, and we are familiar with tools like Trello, Toggl, Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket or Github, and Gitlab.

If you need any help or advice with your project, drop us a message. I am happy to get in touch.

Thank you,

Marek Rinko