This version of appengine-magic adds support for Clojure 1.3.0, while
retaining compatibility with 1.2.x.
Other changes: I made an effort to improve support for non-Emacs
interactive environments. So with luck, Clojure modes in popular Java
IDEs might now work. Since I don't use these IDEs, I did not really
test this, but the change I made removed an important reason why they
tended to break.
The datastore now has :before-save and :after-load callback support.
This version of appengine-magic supports App Engine SDK 1.5.5.
Please note that this release does NOT support App Engine SDK 1.6.0,
released earlier today. I tried to use 1.6.0 with appengine-magic, and
it introduced breaking changes to the /_ah/admin console (Google's
servlets started throwing NPEs and fail to load). Unfortunately, I
will not have time over the next few weeks to track down this problem.
If someone sends me a working patch for this, I'll merge it in and
release an update.