Clojure Engineers Wanted! London

nicholas...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 12:04:31 PM11/4/15
to Clojure User Group Berlin
Hi everyone,

I am currently recruiting for several Clojure engineers for a client of mine in London. My client is looking to build a 'Clojure' specific engineering team and having prior experience in Clojure is desirable. However if you have not had the opportunity to work commercially with Clojure, no problem as long you have worked on a personal project using Clojure. Ideally looking for someone who is a 'polyglot' engineer and has extensive experience with a variety of languages (Python,Java, Ruby etc) All in all someone who is interested in Clojure and wants to work with it on a daily basis!

It is a permanent position and the salary is dependent on experience

If interested or would like to find out more please feel free to get in touch via e-mail (nicholas.friend@levesongower.co.uk) or Linked IN (https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/nick-friend/23/aa5/aa9)

Kind regards,

Nick