Clojure / Node.js developer needed!

Miglė Kazlauskaitė

Mar 14, 2016, 9:32:17 AM3/14/16
to Clojure User Group Berlin

Hello all!

We're an independent graphic design studio in Berlin, and we are looking for a full stack developer specifically for a Clojure/Node.js website.

The project is a yearly artists-curators networking event called GROSSES TREFFEN, initiated by the Scandinavian Embassies in Berlin.

https://www.grossestreffen.org/

Tech specs:

The website is written in Clojure with NodeJS on the front-end. The site runs as a JAR file on the server.

The database is CouchDB and ElasticSearch. Hosting is at DigitalOcean.

Description of the job:

You would work on maintaining the website – basically, taking care the the it is up and functioning. Sometimes you'd have to fix a few minor problems or bugs, but that happens rarely.

Total amount of work would be less than 10 hours every month, so it’s a rather small project.

Please contact us for more details! We are really looking forward to working with you!

Studio Manuel Raeder

mi...@manuelraeder.co.uk

+49 (0)30 616 272 91