February Meetup: Phil Potter on Overtone

Stefan Hübner

Jan 28, 2012, 9:01:08 AM1/28/12
to clojure-user...@googlegroups.com

Attention: We're changing our program!

Phil Potter is in Berlin for a couple of weeks and we're excited, that he agreed to introduce us to Overtone!

"Overtone is an open source audio environment being created to explore musical ideas from synthesis and sampling to instrument building, live-coding and collaborative jamming."

This session will be very similar to the one Phil hosted at Skills Matter in London. We will not only get introduced to the system, but will also do some hands-on!

So, let's prepare our machines and make some noise!

To all, who wanted to learn about Cascalog: the talk is re-scheduled for our March meetup!

Cheers!

Stefan