[ANN] clojuresque 1.7.0

Meikel Brandmeyer

Dec 29, 2013, 5:47:37 PM12/29/13
to cloju...@googlegroups.com, clojur...@googlegroups.com
This is quick follow-up release, fixing a regression regarding source
filtering.

However, there is also a breaking change in source filtering via
namespaces and clojure related options.

Until v1.6.0:

sourceSets {
main {
aotCompile = true
clojureExcludeNamespace "foo.**.bar-baz"
}
}

Beginning with v1.7.0:

sourceSets {
main {
clojure {
aotCompile = true
excludeNamespace "foo.**.bar-baz"
}
}
}

As you see, the options are moved into the clojure subsection of the
source set greatly improving hygiene of the source set. Also the names
of the options/commands are now more consistent.

I usually try to avoid such breaking changes, but these are relatively
seldomly used features (at least in IME). So I expect not much trouble.
And these changes are simple and improved consistency greatly, so I'd
like to have them in.

Should someone encounter difficulties regarding these changes, please
get in touch. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Meikel

--
Meikel Brandmeyer
Clojure Trainings