cmdline.clj

Graham Lewis

Aug 29, 2014, 5:34:20 AM8/29/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but, here goes...

Have been playing around with/learning Clojure using nitrous.io and I've hit an issue with 'localhost' being hard-coded into cmdline.clj.  It seems nitrious.io doesn't allow 'localhost' - only '0.0.0.0'.  So, I was wondering if it were possible to soft-configure the host address the same way you can via the repl-port file?

Localhost certainly sounds like a no-brainer sensible default, but surely there are occasions where you would want to override this?

Any thoughts?

All the best
Graham