[ANN] clj-sloc

mdolidon

Jan 17, 2014, 4:21:55 PM1/17/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I thought I hit "post" yesterday after having already written this, but I guess now that it was a dream.

Counting SLOC on Clojure is pretty straightforward. But if anybody needs something that'll report on the relative amounts code, docstrings, full comments, comments in code... for a whole project, I popped out this little commande-line utility.
https://github.com/mdolidon/clj-sloc
Maybe it could do with a few more stats, like style checking and such, but for now it's called clj-sloc for a reason. :)

Regards.

mdolidon

Aug 4, 2014, 9:54:12 AM8/4/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

Since people started starring this repo, I guess I've got a handful of users. This was enough to upgrade clj-sloc a bit. You now get a less verbose output by default as well as an automatic directory tree walker.

Hope this is useful.
If anybody wants something more, let me know on my gmail.

Cheers,

Mat'

Vijay Kiran

Aug 5, 2014, 7:00:28 AM8/5/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com

Nice!

Would it be possible for you to make it available via brew ?

./Vijay

mdolidon

Aug 5, 2014, 1:56:36 PM8/5/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Added EDN output.

mdolidon

Aug 22, 2014, 7:58:00 AM8/22/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vijay. Sorry I hadn't seen this reply in time.

I've never tried anything like it. I may put my nose in that some day, it's a good idea.
But in the meanwhile I have no problem if anyone interested in having a Brew package makes a Brew package with it. ;-)

Regards.