Archimedes and Ogre 2.5.0 ready to release

30 views
Skip to first unread message

Ray Miller

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 7:12:28 AM9/27/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
I think the current master branches of Archimedes and Ogre are good to cut a release. They both target Blueprints 2.5.0 and have project versions to reflect this. Michael - is there anything else you would like to see done before these are released?

Once Archimedes and Ogre 2.5.0.0 are available on Clojars, we should be able to get the Titanium CI tests passing and do any final tidying before releasing Titanium 0.5.0.0, targeting Titan 0.5.0.

Thank you all for the recent pull requests that got us to this point.

Ray.

Michael Klishin

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 7:35:29 AM9/27/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, Ray Miller
 On 27 September 2014 at 15:12:28, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> I think the current master branches of Archimedes and Ogre are
> good to cut a release. They both target Blueprints 2.5.0 and have
> project versions to reflect this. Michael - is there anything
> else you would like to see done before these are released?

If the docs are up to date, I can push the release later today.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 9:22:39 AM9/27/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 27 September 2014 12:34, Michael Klishin <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
 On 27 September 2014 at 15:12:28, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> I think the current master branches of Archimedes and Ogre are
> good to cut a release. They both target Blueprints 2.5.0 and have
> project versions to reflect this. Michael - is there anything
> else you would like to see done before these are released?

If the docs are up to date, I can push the release later today.

I think your latest merge brings the Ogre docs up to date. I spotted a few typos, so I'll run through the Ogre guide again and push some minor fixes to the doc repo in an hour or two.

Ray. 

Ray Miller

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 10:43:12 AM9/27/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
I've pushed one (final?) change to Ogre to support arity 2 has and has-not filters, and worked through all the examples in the Ogre docs with this version of the library, removing one broken example (feature not present in Gremlin) and fixing a few typos along the way. The documentation is looking good to me now. 

Ray. 

Michael Klishin

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 10:50:10 AM9/27/14
to Ray Miller, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 27 September 2014 at 18:43:12, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> I've pushed one (final?) change to Ogre to support arity 2 has
> and has-not filters, and worked through all the examples in the
> Ogre docs with this version of the library, removing one broken
> example (feature not present in Gremlin) and fixing a few typos
> along the way. The documentation is looking good to me now.

Thank you, will do a release some time  this w/e.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Michael Klishin

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 11:09:37 AM9/27/14
to Ray Miller, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
 On 27 September 2014 at 18:50:09, Michael Klishin (michael....@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thank you, will do a release some time this w/e.

Ugh, so due to Clojars no longer accepting releases via scp,
I'll have to go through the whole PGP/HTTP deploys setup hoopla,
which may take a while.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 11:24:16 AM9/27/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 27 September 2014 16:09, Michael Klishin <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
 On 27 September 2014 at 18:50:09, Michael Klishin (michael....@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thank you, will do a release some time this w/e.

Ugh, so due to Clojars no longer accepting releases via scp,
I'll have to go through the whole PGP/HTTP deploys setup hoopla,
which may take a while.

Yes, that can be a pain, but there's a lot to be said in favour of signing releases.  I never managed to configure credentials, so I have to enter my Clojars password and GPG passphrase every time I deploy. Fortunately that's not too often.

Ray. 

Michael Klishin

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 11:32:15 AM9/27/14
to Ray Miller, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
 On 27 September 2014 at 19:24:16, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> Yes, that can be a pain, but there's a lot to be said in favour of
> signing releases. I never managed to configure credentials,
> so I have to enter my Clojars password and GPG passphrase every
> time I deploy

Archimedes 2.5.0.0:
https://clojars.org/clojurewerkz/archimedes/versions/2.5.0.0

Ogre 2.5.0.0:
https://clojars.org/clojurewerkz/ogre/versions/2.5.0.0

Titanium 1.0.0-beta2:
https://clojars.org/clojurewerkz/titanium/versions/1.0.0-beta2
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

unread,
Sep 27, 2014, 11:52:03 AM9/27/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 27 September 2014 16:31, Michael Klishin <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
Great stuff, thanks Michael!

I assume you'll update the Ogre docs too? I updated the source markdown but don't know how to get that out to the documentation site.

Ray. 

Fairuz WAN ISMAIL

unread,
Oct 28, 2014, 6:40:09 AM10/28/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is this titanium-1.0.0-beta2 that supports Titan 0.5.0?
Where can I know which Titan version titanium-1.0.0-beta1 supports? Thanks.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages