Titanium, Lucene & Fuzzy search

John Pradeep

Oct 4, 2014, 1:28:21 PM10/4/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am very new to the world of GraphDB, I've been trying out Titan db from yesterday and found titanium to be a neat wrapper around it. I basically wanted to build a simple graph db where i need to find the vertices through free text search and then traverse from that vertex.

Is there a way i can pass such Fuzzy lucene query directly to the Indexing backend through titanium?

Thanks,
John

Ray Miller

Oct 5, 2014, 3:32:12 AM10/5/14
to John Pradeep, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I don't see any mention of fuzzy search in the Titan docs:

 Titanium doesn't pass an explicit mapping when creating the index for string fields, so the default, supporting full-text search, will apply. Unfortunately it looks like we are missing support for the Text.CONTAINS, etc. searches, so you'll have to use Java interop for your query.

Ray.

Ray Miller

Oct 5, 2014, 6:34:39 AM10/5/14
On 5 October 2014 08:32, Ray Miller <r...@1729.org.uk> wrote:
On 4 October 2014 18:28, John Pradeep <yehoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am very new to the world of GraphDB, I've been trying out Titan db from yesterday and found titanium to be a neat wrapper around it. I basically wanted to build a simple graph db where i need to find the vertices through free text search and then traverse from that vertex.

Is there a way i can pass such Fuzzy lucene query directly to the Indexing backend through titanium?

Hmm, I don't see any mention of fuzzy search in the Titan docs:

Clearly I didn't look hard enough. See the next chapter:

I haven't wrapped this for Titanium yet, so again you'll have to use Java inter-op. Here's a gist that demonstrates how: https://gist.github.com/ray1729/6ba102fb09e59a1af3a4

Ray.

john pradeep

Oct 5, 2014, 7:54:54 AM10/5/14