Fw: Re: [clojure-titanium] TinkerPop3 Support

Michael Klishin

Aug 21, 2014, 10:35:11 AM8/21/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
+ clojure-titanium

--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

Aug 21, 2014, 10:54:15 AM8/21/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Funny you should mention that - I just added support for most of the
Titan management functions yesterday :-) Apart from this
vendor-specific support, Titanium is a very thin wrapper on top of
Archimedes. It will be interesting to see what this will look like
with TP3 and a new Ogre.

Ray.

Michael Klishin

Sep 8, 2014, 4:52:47 AM9/8/14
to Ray Miller, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 21 August 2014 at 18:54:15, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> Apart from this
> vendor-specific support, Titanium is a very thin wrapper on
> top of
> Archimedes. It will be interesting to see what this will look
> like
> with TP3 and a new Ogre.

Ray,

Just checking: anything you want me to merge in T/A/O  up to this point?

Cheers.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

Sep 8, 2014, 5:01:46 AM9/8/14
to Michael Klishin, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

On 8 September 2014 09:52, Michael Klishin <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just checking: anything you want me to merge in T/A/O up to this point?

I was wondering if we could merge Archimedes humbled-transactions
branch into master, and Titanium archimedes-api-change branch into
master.

The ogre blueprints-2.5 branch could be merged too, but I wanted to
check with you that you're happy with the latest commit, which moves
it into the clojurewerkz namespace for consistency with the other
libraries in this family. There are still a few failing tests with
Ogre, but these are not related to the blueprints-2.5 changes - I
haven't had a chance to look into these yet.

Ray.

Michael Klishin

Sep 8, 2014, 5:09:52 AM9/8/14
 On 8 September 2014 at 13:01:45, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> I was wondering if we could merge Archimedes humbled-transactions
> branch into master, and Titanium archimedes-api-change branch
> into
> master.
>
> The ogre blueprints-2.5 branch could be merged too, but I wanted
> check with you that you're happy with the latest commit, which
> moves
> it into the clojurewerkz namespace for consistency with the
> other
> libraries in this family.

SGTM.

I'll do the merges later today and hopefully we'll begin moving to TP3
shortly after.

Thank you.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Michael Klishin

Sep 8, 2014, 11:20:53 PM9/8/14
to Ray Miller, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On 8 September 2014 at 13:01:45, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> I was wondering if we could merge Archimedes humbled-transactions
> branch into master, and Titanium archimedes-api-change branch
> into
> master.
>
> The ogre blueprints-2.5 branch could be merged too

All done. I've had to replace archimedes/master with humbled-transactions
as there were conflicts. The old master is at archimedes/legacy_master.
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

Ray Miller

Sep 9, 2014, 4:36:48 AM9/9/14
On 9 September 2014 04:20, Michael Klishin <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 September 2014 at 13:01:45, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
>> I was wondering if we could merge Archimedes humbled-transactions
>> branch into master, and Titanium archimedes-api-change branch
>> into
>> master.
>>
>> The ogre blueprints-2.5 branch could be merged too
>
> All done. I've had to replace archimedes/master with humbled-transactions
> as there were conflicts. The old master is at archimedes/legacy_master.

Looking good. I'll try to find time to look at the failing Ogre tests
over the next week, unless you're already onto it.

Ray.