TinkerPop 3.0 GA

Stephen Mallette

Jul 17, 2015, 7:52:11 PM7/17/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
In case any one missed it, TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating was officially released yesterday.  Here's the announcement in the Gremlin Users mailing list:

Now that there is an official release, I hope that Ogre can have an easier time getting to a stable release point.

Thanks,

Stephen

Michael Klishin

Jul 18, 2015, 4:17:49 AM7/18/15
to Stephen Mallette, clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Now that there is an official release, I hope that Ogre can have an easier time getting to a stable release point.

Stephen Mallette

Jul 20, 2015, 7:47:16 AM7/20/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering if there's any interest in Ogre getting a fresh logo to go with TP3 support.  If so, I could talk to some graphic artist folks I know to see if any would be interested in doing a bit of redesign.  Any thoughts?

Michael Klishin

Jul 20, 2015, 5:53:22 PM7/20/15
On 20 Jul 2015 at 14:47:17, Stephen Mallette (spmal...@gmail.com) wrote:
> I was wondering if there's any interest in Ogre getting a fresh
> logo to go with TP3 support. If so, I could talk to some graphic
> artist folks I know to see if any would be interested in doing a
> bit of redesign. Any thoughts?

IIRC the image was produced by Zach’s sister and he would like to keep it around.
I have to obey :)
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin