Ogre - failing tests

Ray Miller

Aug 21, 2014, 4:54:14 AM8/21/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Can you help?

I just noticed that the Ogre test suite has failing tests on the
master branch. This would be a good thing for someone to pick up if
you want to help out and are looking for a self-contained task.
Otherwise I'll get onto it once the Titanium test suite is all
passing.

I've created a blueprints-2.5.0 branch for Ogre; we should make this
the next release.

Michael - there is no CI configured for Ogre, is this something you
can do easily?

Ray.

Michael Klishin

Aug 21, 2014, 5:00:01 AM8/21/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com, Ray Miller
On 21 August 2014 at 12:54:14, Ray Miller (r...@1729.org.uk) wrote:
> > Otherwise I'll get onto it once the Titanium test suite is all
> passing.

I know someone who may be interested in tackling that. If not, I'll
take a look myself.

> I've created a blueprints-2.5.0 branch for Ogre; we should make
> this
> the next release.

Thank you.

> Michael - there is no CI configured for Ogre, is this something
> you
> can do easily?

Yes, absolutely. In fact, you should be able just as easily
now that I've added you to the org. Just sign into travis-ci.org,
go to the Repositories page, flip the switch and push a dummy
commit (Ogre already has .travis.yml).
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin