If there is still a meeting today I fear I won't be there...

Luke VanderHart

May 30, 2009, 9:58:45 AM5/30/09
to Clojure Study Group Washington DC
Ironically, writing about Clojure. I now have deadlines from the
publisher, so I have to spend all weekend writing furiously.

Hope you all have fun, and I'm truly sorry to miss it.

Matt Revelle

May 30, 2009, 10:19:02 AM5/30/09
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Sweet! Please shout if you need any help.

Serge Wroclawski

May 30, 2009, 10:51:44 AM5/30/09
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Luke VanderHart
<luke.va...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ironically, writing about Clojure. I now have deadlines from the
> publisher, so I have to spend all weekend writing furiously.

Book? Article?

- Serge

Keith Bennett

May 30, 2009, 12:59:08 PM5/30/09
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Guys -

I won't make it either. I'm at BarCamp in New York City.

Have fun,
Keith

Serge Wroclawski

May 30, 2009, 1:29:16 PM5/30/09