datetime code

Michael Harrison (goodmike)

Jun 24, 2009, 8:29:29 AM6/24/09
to Clojure Study Group Washington DC
I've posted an archive of my code for date handling on the Google
Groups site. It's called mashups.zip. http://groups.google.com/group/clojure-study-dc/files

Once you unzip it, you'll need to add path/to/mashups/src and path/to/
mashups/lib/joda-time-1.6.jar on the classpath definition for emcas,
NetBeans, or whichever IDE you use; or, add it to your system's
classpath if you use a command line REPL. Your mileage may vary.

I've posted a discussion of the code on the group's blog at
http://clojurestudydc.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/date-management-for-the-mashup-project/

I'd really like you all to try this out, ping me with questions and
criticisms, and discuss what we can do to improve and enhance the
code.

Cheers,
Michael