some namespaces documentation-less

Martin Weber

Feb 21, 2013, 12:01:44 PM2/21/13
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
From the examples I can gather I want to use things from the jobs namespace,
but http://reference.clojurequartz.info/clojurewerkz.quartzite.jobs.html won't tell
me anything more about it. Same goes for other namespaces (triggers, all
schedule.* namespaces). Also, I would expect an introductory comment for
each of the namespaces themselves, but I guess that's a matter of taste. You
do have excellent doc guides.

Michael Klishin

Feb 21, 2013, 12:33:59 PM2/21/13
to clojure...@googlegroups.com

2013/2/21 Martin Weber <ephaeto...@gmail.com>

Martin,

Feel free to improve it the way you feel necessary and submit pull requests

Martin Weber

Feb 21, 2013, 12:46:15 PM2/21/13
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
Uhm.. very unlikely to happen, except if quartzite ends up being my scheduler of choice, which would have digging into the source to understand it all to be able to document it properly make sense.

With the clojurewerkz commitment to docco, I thought it's a toolchain glitch, an oversight, not a genuine lack of underlying documentation data. I'm sorry.