Requiring clojure.string

Honza Pokorny

May 1, 2013, 7:56:44 AM5/1/13
to clojure...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to port some existing JVM-based Clojure code to clojurepy and I'm getting import errors when I try to require the clojure.string package. Is there some documentation how this should work?

Antony Lee

May 1, 2013, 5:02:26 PM5/1/13
to clojure-py-dev
Running against the current HEAD, it works for me.

$ python2 clojure.py
clojure-py 0.2.4
Python 2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:20:36)
[GCC 4.8.0]
user=> (require 'clojure.string) (clojure.string/trim " foobar ")
nil
"foobar"

Can you give us the error message you have?

Note that the underlying regexp library is the Python one, not the Java one.

Antony