Extra tutotial on Neocons

Zubair Quraishi

Jan 31, 2014, 5:22:09 AM1/31/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
As I am planning on making Neo4j a big part of Clojure on Coils I am starting to make another tutorial on the Clojure Neocons library for Neo4j, loosely based on the Clojurewerkz documentation:

: I still have alot of work to do, but this is just a start

Michael Klishin

Jan 31, 2014, 5:26:26 AM1/31/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com

2014-01-31 Zubair Quraishi <zub...@gmail.com>:

As I am planning on making Neo4j a big part of Clojure on Coils I am starting to make another tutorial on the Clojure Neocons library for Neo4j, loosely based on the Clojurewerkz documentation:

: I still have alot of work to do, but this is just a start

Cool!

This reminds me, 2.0.1 is out. I updated clojureneo4j.info to refer to it.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin

Zubair Quraishi

Jan 31, 2014, 6:53:17 AM1/31/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
ok thanks. Does this need to update too (on github readme):

[clojurewerkz/neocons "2.0.0"]