Immutable graph databases

Tom Henderson

Jan 27, 2017, 5:14:44 PM1/27/17
to clojure-neo4j
I'd like to try experimenting with Neo4j for data mining a large number of bookmarks and notes that I have. When I "update" a node (say, adding a tag), my idea is to insert the node with the new data, and a "was" edge to the old value, so that the way that my understanding of my corpus changes is part of the data structure.

Before I try and implement this functionality myself, I figured I should ask the mailing list, to find out if (a) it already exists, or (b) someone is working on it, that I might build on what they've got. Thanks!