Miising features in clojure-maven-plugin to develop?

dev

Jun 21, 2014, 1:02:22 PM6/21/14
to clojure-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I would like to ask if there is any missing feature or improvement for clojure-maven-plugin that need to be developed? Thanks for any response.

Mark Derricutt

Jun 22, 2014, 4:31:45 AM6/22/14
to clojure-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hi there "l" :)

I've actually been thinking about _removing_ things actually - like the
various documentation goals for every doc system under the sun. But not
sure on that.

Probably the main thing to add support for maybe would be ClojureScript
support...