doesn't build !

Maaruks

Jun 7, 2012, 6:06:44 AM6/7/12
to Clojure Maven Plugin
mvn clean install -DskipTests=true
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building clojure-maven-plugin Maven Mojo
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error resolving version for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-
site-plugin': Plugin requires Maven version 3.0

Mark Derricutt

Jun 7, 2012, 6:23:50 AM6/7/12
to clojure-ma...@googlegroups.com, Maaruks
This looks like you've configured the maven site plugin for Maven 3 (
which requires, as the error message says - Maven 3 ).

What version of Maven are you trying to use?

Maaruks

Jun 7, 2012, 6:40:29 AM6/7/12
to Clojure Maven Plugin

I am using maven 2. Version of maven site plugin is specified in
pom.xml.
If I comment it out then build works with maven 2.

<!--version>3.0-beta-2</version-->

Maris

Mark Derricutt

Jun 7, 2012, 6:45:49 AM6/7/12
On Thu Jun 7 22:40:29 2012, Maaruks wrote:

> I am using maven 2. Version of maven site plugin is specified in
> pom.xml.
> If I comment it out then build works with maven 2.

For Maven 2 you require the Maven 2 series of site plugin, by removing
the version you're using the default version for Maven 2.

The latest that support Maven 2 is 2.4 ( this is also the last version
of the Maven 2 site plugin ):

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin-2.4/