Debugging

Matt Mower

May 28, 2015, 10:54:13 AM5/28/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Presumably to serve the /x-liberator/requests/ the resources need to be mounted somehow? Looking at the source there doesn't appear to be any magic at work... but in the docs for debugging it doesn't mention it and I get not-found. Am I missing something?

m/

Philipp Meier

Jun 9, 2015, 3:31:21 AM6/9/15

Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015 16:54:13 UTC+2 schrieb Matt Mower:
Presumably to serve the /x-liberator/requests/ the resources need to be mounted somehow? Looking at the source there doesn't appear to be any magic at work... but in the docs for debugging it doesn't mention it and I get not-found. Am I missing something?

You need to use the middleware function `liberator.dev/wrap-trace`. Did you follow the instructions at http://clojure-liberator.github.io/liberator/tutorial/debugging.html ?

-billy.

Matt Mower

Jun 9, 2015, 5:08:12 AM6/9/15
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hrmm... I did use wrap-trace as I was getting the X-Liberator-Trace
headers but /x-liberator/requests didn't seem to be working hence I
started casting about inside the liberator.dev looking for how to
mount them. I'll try again - maybe I made some trivial error in using
it - and report back if it's still not working.

Thanks

m/

Matt Mower :: http://mattmower.com/