clojurewerkz.elastisch.native.document/search, :aggregations, and scrolling (and/or scroll-seq)

Dave Tenny

Jul 21, 2016, 11:27:33 AM7/21/16
to clojure-elasticsearch
So I have a search with :size 0 for search hits, but all my data is in the aggregations.

How do I scroll through  aggregation results if there are a large number of results?
Scroll-seq on the search result just returns an empty sequence.

Using elastisch 3.0.0-beta1.

Dave Tenny

Jul 21, 2016, 11:31:41 AM7/21/16
to clojure-elasticsearch
Hmmm, maybe this isn't really an Elastisch questions.  The Elasticsearch docs say:

If the request specifies aggregations, only the initial search response will contain the aggregations results.

I haven't run the query yet with sufficient aggregation results to overflow.

Dave Tenny

Jul 21, 2016, 12:01:28 PM7/21/16
to clojure-elasticsearch
Yeah, only getting 10 aggregations results when there should be 800 for me.  Fearing I have to get down and dirty with org.elasticsearch.search.aggregations.AbstractAggregationBuilder and all the rest of it.  Can Elastisch save me?  Or so I have to construct this query some other with the Java or other APIs?