Debugging request made to elastic search

Sébastien Arnaud

Aug 11, 2015, 5:08:02 PM8/11/15
to clojure-elasticsearch
Hi,

Is there an easy param/option to pass to elastisch in order to be able to check the exact payload sent to the ES API?

I see that there are simple options available in clj-http, and I wondered if I had missed anything in the code/docs, that would allow to have that kind of introspection when writing queries, to make sure it generates what I expect it to.

Thank you in advance!

Sébastien Arnaud

Michael Klishin

Aug 11, 2015, 7:33:34 PM8/11/15
to Sébastien Arnaud, clojure-el...@googlegroups.com
There are no Elastisch-specific options. You can also enable Apache HTTP components
tracing (which is what I believe clj-http recommends/uses).
--
@michaelklishin, github.com/michaelklishin

hanic...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2016, 8:10:17 AM6/28/16
to clojure-elasticsearch, arna...@gmail.com
Hello Arnaud,

What did you end up doing ?
I am after the exact same thing (now with the latest beta of elastisch - it would be useful because the docs are not updated yet).

Thanks