Connection problems while running tests locally with Docker

alexte...@centripetalnetworks.com

Jan 9, 2017, 6:21:04 PM1/9/17
to clojure-elasticsearch
I'm trying to run the tests with an elasticsearch instance in docker, much as travis does. However, when I do so, I get various connection errors: initially some NodeDisconnectedExceptions on the native client port, then NoHttpResponseExceptions on the HTTP port. I have attached the truncated output from lein test :indexing. The problem is reproducible with every lein test command I've tried so far.
Any help on what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.
Alex ter Weele
stderr.log