Request for historical community info

Alex Miller

Dec 5, 2018, 12:56:29 PM12/5/18
to Clojure Dev
Rich is pulling together some historical work about the early Clojure community and would like info from those involved about libs, tools, or services they were building early on.

I started a page to collect info like this and did some initial spelunking, but would be happy to have any updates, particularly if you were involved! I did my best to estimate early release dates based on tagged releases or published artifacts, etc but those are likely off - feel free to correct those dates, add additional info, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RPrNPba_eV1vsR6aTjz_1coyCVJmNegbq4Vs5Asa0WM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Alex