[ANN] core.typed 0.5.0

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Apr 12, 2018, 1:45:16 PM4/12/18
to core.typed
Hi,

Announcing the release of core.typed 0.5.0.

[org.clojure/core.typed "0.5.0"]

; for very recent releases
:repositories {"sonatype-oss-public" "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/"}

; for slim jars, follow version string with: :classifier "slim"

This release has a major breaking change: the default behavior for `check-ns` is now to *not* check any transitive dependencies.
Now you can use (check-ns *ns* :check-deps true) to recursively check dependencies.

I also rolled my own single-pass tools.analyzer variant for some future experiments in intercepting macroexpansion (and hopefully, it's a little faster while being maintainable, which was the downfall of my Compiler.java fork).

More details are in the change log.

Thanks,
Ambrose