State of core.typed?

Didier

Oct 15, 2016, 5:56:10 PM10/15/16
to core.typed
Hi,

I've been finding it a little hard to understand the current state of core.typed. The impression I get is that it's not quite as mature as Typed Racked or TypeScript, but that's just conjecture as I cannot find any accurate recent status for the state of the project.

For example, does core.typed now support Gradual Typing? Or is that still in development?

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Oct 15, 2016, 6:27:08 PM10/15/16
to core.typed
Hi Didier,

core.typed is not as mature as TR or TS. It's just me working on it.

Gradual typing is mostly done and just needs some polish before I merge it.
I haven't made time to do this, I can make it a priority if there's enough interest.

Currently I'm working on automatic annotations for Typed Clojure and spec.
Right now I'm working on the readability of these annotations.

Thanks,
Ambrose

Didier

Nov 5, 2016, 7:33:49 PM11/5/16
to core.typed
Got it.

Thanks for all the work you're doing on this by the way. It's really appreciated, and quite impressive.