Tell You What I Think ;) (documentation errors)

Aliaksandr Kazlou

Jul 26, 2013, 5:46:34 PM7/26/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys, nice docs, there are some typos/incosistency I've found:
"Consistent Hashing" section:
"... Data will move to the node where it belongs ..." should it be "Data will be moved ..."
What to Read Next: Key Cassandra Concepts points to the current page :)

Typo: "writes a message to anothey use"
Incosistency: you write "In current Cassandra terminology, term Compound Key is used to describe entries that are identified by the set of keys. This terms is used to avoid ambiguity with Composite Columns that were used in previous versions of Cassandra." and later on next section you use the term "composite key" instead "For that, we create a movies table with a composite key, that consists " should it be compound key ?

Align the pipes in Dynamic Tables example :)

Typos (search for):
 - "..ee timestamps and understand wether certain columns.."
- "nIf you do similar check"

Aliaksandr Kazlou

Jul 27, 2013, 5:46:26 AM7/27/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Btw, is the source code of the documentation available on the GitHub? So instead of post (which is also for you difficult to follow), I (or anyone else) can just create the pull request.

Alex Petrov

Jul 27, 2013, 5:47:56 AM7/27/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com

Hey, thanks a lot for noticing these things, highly appreciated!

Sure, we have guides available in github repository: https://github.com/clojurewerkz/cassaforte.docs

Great job!

Michael Klishin

Jul 27, 2013, 5:54:29 AM7/27/13