Table Creation With Collections

m...@greencowproductions.com

May 1, 2014, 2:41:18 PM5/1/14
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Your documentation on table creation is quite nice, but I don't see an example of how to create a table with a collection type (e.g., a set).  How is that done?
-thanks

Alex Petrov

May 1, 2014, 3:40:05 PM5/1/14
to m...@greencowproductions.com, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max,

I’m sorry about that.

You can find a couple of examples in tests for now:

I do not think tests are “good source” of documentation and one can expect people to check tests, but somehow I’ve missed this section while writing documentation. I will check into it as soon as possible.

Thanks for noticing!

On 1 May 2014 at 21:34:18, m...@greencowproductions.com (m...@greencowproductions.com) wrote:

Your documentation on table creation is quite nice, but I don't see an example of how to create a table with a collection type (e.g., a set).  How is that done?
-thanks

Alex Petrov

May 2, 2014, 2:54:12 AM5/2/14
to Max Bachrach, clojure-...@googlegroups.com
It’s the same thing, essentially :) set-type is just a helper method)

On 1 May 2014 at 23:54:23, Max Bachrach (m...@greencowproductions.com) wrote:

Thanks.  Shortly after posting the comment, I found that I was able to create a table using :emails :set<text>.  In your test, you have :test_set (set-type :varchar). Is one approach better than the other?

-Max

Max Bachrach

May 1, 2014, 5:54:22 PM5/1/14
to Alex Petrov, clojure-...@googlegroups.com