Blob Chunking

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Derek Troy-West

未读,
2014年1月14日 02:12:352014/1/14
收件人 clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 Will/does Cassaforte support chunking of large blobs, along the lines of:

 I'm using Cassaforte in production at the moment, and am currently rolling my own solution for chunking. I'm wondering if there was anything in the pipeline which I might be re-inventing?

Ta,
 Derek

Alex P

未读,
2014年1月14日 03:16:562014/1/14
收件人 clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derek,

We didn't have Chunked Object Store in mind so far, it wasn't under our radar.

Although if you share your thoughts on implementation, we can try to work on it together. The best development is always the one that involves a realistic use-case.

If you're rolling out your own solution, you may want to consider open-sourcing it. We'll help up to extend we can.

Thank you
回复全部
回复作者
转发