Project stagnation?

已查看 41 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Blake Miller

未读,
2016年4月3日 08:29:042016/4/3
收件人 Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Apache Cassandra
I noticed that there's a branch to support the 3.0 datastax driver, but no package on clojars.

I'm toying with it now. I am using cassaforte in a project which (because reasons) I need to depend on the 3.0 driver. Is anyone else interested in this? Can anyone here comment on the status of that branch?

I'll certainly PR if I have anything useful to contribute.

Oleksandr Petrov

未读,
2016年4月5日 16:54:562016/4/5
收件人 Cassaforte, a Clojure client for Apache Cassandra
Hi Blake,

We're definitely interested. The 3.0 branch should be in a good shape, I've used it for a long time, I haven't seen much trouble with it.

Sorry for the latency, I've been a bit busier than usual for the last couple of days. Will be more responsive fron now, if you PR or need help anywhere.

Thanks!

Alex
回复全部
回复作者