logging generated queries

Lauri Hahne

Sep 6, 2013, 8:57:26 AM9/6/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is it possible to log all queries that are executed by cassaforte?

Lauri

Alex P

Sep 29, 2013, 5:02:41 PM9/29/13
to clojure-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am _extremely_ sorry for not answering for such a long time, I've sent the message but it didn't go through, and I just noticed it now.

Yes, it is possible, you can just use `(alter-var-root (var clojurewerkz.cassaforte.client/*debug*) (constantly true))` to get the desired result.

However, there's a conventional macro in `clojurewerkz.cassaforte.client/with-debug` to log on-demand.

Thank you and sorry once again for taking so long to respond.